THE BENEFITS OF MANORBEAM FOR AIRBNB CLEANING
We have strict eligibility and reliability standards for homekeepers in our Airbnb cleaning services. We strive for excellence by offering the most advanced procedures to keep your Airbnb cleaned and ready for happy renters.
EASILY BOOK AIRBNB CLEANINGS ONLINE
The benefit of MANORBEAM is that we understand your time is precious. So we’ve streamlined the booking process to only take seconds – because booking your online cleaning for your Airbnb should be easy!
AFFORDABLE FOR YOU AND YOUR GUESTS
You run an Airbnb – you’re a business owner. That means we know exactly how important it is to find the best level of service at a price that keeps things affordable. That’s what MANORBEAM specializes in! We believe in keeping the cleaning of Airbnb spaces affordable, high quality, and easy to book, because that extra effort on our part can make all the difference in the world for your Airbnb.
ON-DEMAND, SAME DAY SERVICE
Need last minute Airbnb cleaning? No worries – we got you covered. This service is available 7 days a week and at a moment’s notice if you find yourself in a situation where you need next-day cleaning services. Just book the day before, specify that you need our same day cleaning services, and we’ll make sure your space is ready for check-in.
Airbnb Cleaning Includes:
1. Change linen & towels
- Strip used linen, bed sheets, towels, bathmats and tea towels. Replace with fresh.
2. Clean Kitchen
- Wash and put away any dishes left out
- Empty dishwasher
- Check other appliances are empty and clean
- Check fridge – remove anything left behind by guests, wipe any spills.
- Wipe down all kitchen countertops
- Clean and polish sink, taps and other hardware.
- Empty bins
3. Clean Bathroom
- Sanitise and clean toilet
- Shine sink and mirrors
- Spot clean shower: depending on how long your guests stayed, we may only need to wipe over the shower for most cleans and give it a deeper clean periodically.
- Scrub glass shower screen and squeegee dry.
- Empty bins
4. Re-stock consumables
- What you choose to leave for your guests is up to you, but typically this would includes:
Paper towel, bin liners, cling wrap, dish soap, sponges, facial tissues, toilet paper, hand soap, shampoo and conditioner, body wash. You can easily order for this items from our shop
5. Dust, Tidy, Reset
- Spot dusting: wipe down tables, surfaces, light switches and skirting boards where needed.
- Tidy & reset: stack magazines, plump up cushions, straighten rugs, arrange decor items, leave out guest information booklets, redraw blinds and curtains
6. Sweep, vacuum and mop
- Depending on the type of floor you have, how dirty it is and how long your guest stayed, we may only need to spot vacuum or spot mop the floors.
- If you have any outdoor areas, sweep up dirt, debris, leaves etc so your porches, balconies and outdoor entertaining areas are neat and tidy, and dirt isn’t tracked into the house.